Saturday, January 4, 2014

Wedding Shoes

Sourcing for my wedding shoes was like a treasure hunt. Most wedding shoes out there are killer heels (at least 3" tall). For tall brides, high heels are not possible, especially if your SO is not too tall. Also, honestly speaking, I feel it is impractical to wear high heels on your wedding day since you need to walk everywhere in your long and heavy gown. Comfort should be the key consideration. I know many may not agree with me as they do need the heels and all brides want to look their best on the wedding day.

For me, the main criteria for my wedding shoes are:
- low or no heels
- comfortable
- bling

Many low heels or flats out there looks like slippers or are too informal/sloppy for a bride. I'm very blessed and lucky to find my perfect pair of wedding shoes from Pazzion.

It looks really glam when worn with lotsa bling. It's flat and super comfortable. Perfect! :)


My husband got a pair of interesting wedding shoes as well. He's shoes will probably win the most-talked-about groom's shoes. Everyone loves his shoes. Most grooms have their black/brown/beige shoes. My husband decides to go against the norm and went with a hint of pink.  I must admit he has great taste and I love it! In case you're interested, it's from Dr Martens. It's available in Black/White too.




No comments:

Post a Comment