Monday, February 24, 2014

Ecoramic Pro Diamond Fry pan


I got this during a time sale at Qoo10 before CNY for $39.90. pretty good deal for 4 non-stick pans including a lid. actually I only need a fry pan and a wok but since the price of getting one out there is almost the same as getting all 4 here on Qoo10, of course I'll get from Qoo10. The extras can give to my mum. The reviews for this fry pan is pretty positive too!

After almost 1 month from the day I made my purchase (thanks to Qxpress), I finally received my parcel. I'm pleasantly surprised with the good quality of the pans (even though I probably shouldn't having read all the positive reviews online). Even my mum is impressed! It's really light though so if you're those super-pro cooks it may not work for you, but 1 thing I love about it is its lightness which somehow makes things alot easier for me. I don't do heavy cooking so I don't have to worry about it flipping.

You have to give the pan a good wash before using though. I realized there's a layer of "wax" or dunno what that came out after I soak it in water before my first use. could be some protection layer.

a very good guy from Qoo10! if you're ordering, just try to see if you can have it delivered in other options other than Qxpress. :)

1 comment:

  1. hi, im curious abt how the pans are performing now after a year. Still non stick and problem free? Am considering to buy a set myself..

    ReplyDelete