Monday, February 24, 2014

Philips Satin Soft Epilator

I dunno what took me so long to discover the epilator. It's such an awesome invention - save time! I've wasted so much time on shaving, tweezing and waxing!



I got my epilator from the Philips carnival some time back and I've never looked back since. It was going on sale (can't remember how much. less than $50 i think) and comes with the brush and 2 massage attachments that were supposed to make the experience less painful. Maybe I'm abit sadistic but I actually find the plucking sensation pretty shiok! at the start, yes, it feels weird but once you get used to it, it's actually quite a shiok feeling (at least to me lah). The brush is supposed to exfoliate the skin before you shave but I never use it.

What I love most about the epilator is it's pretty fast (unlike if you pluck manually one by one with a tweezer), no-mess (i always find waxing messy), slow, soft and smooth after growth (unlike shaving, when the hair grows back pretty fast, and it always looks coarse and ugly). In the past when I used a shaver, I pretty much have to shave every week. Now, I can get by with 2 - 3 weeks, and even if I'm lazy, it's not too bad, since the growth is very fine and hardly visible unless you stand really close and stand la.

I can't compare how good this epilator is compared to the others since this is my first one, but I'm loving it! worth every single cents. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment