Thursday, February 13, 2014

Dry Mee Sua @ Circular Road

Perks of having lunch late (after 2pm) is everyone had their lunch already, so there's basically no queue in most places. What you normally need to wait for 30 mins, is served within 5 mins.

My colleague has been recommending this Dry Mee Sua near our office. It's at BK eating House along Circular Road. The last few times I've been there, there was always a 30mins wait, which make me change my mind and ordered something else. (if you're there and not a fan of noodles, try the Sambal Ayam Panyet. it's AWESOME!)




It's cheap at S$3.50 and I must say it's really delicious. I love the generous taste of vinegar and the texture of the mee sua is good (not too soft and soggy). I can see myself going back there again, but probably if I'm doing late lunch as I definitely will not wait 30 mins for this.

Give this a try if you're in the area. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment