Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Wedding Preps & House Reno



People have always been warning me to avoid doing house renos and wedding preps concurrently. Both are one of the biggest projects in your life, and takes up resources, TIME & MONEY. Juggling both is no joke, and despite drawing timelines and trying to project manage these 2 projects, I'm finding it hard to breathe.

Knowing our keys will come in June, I make sure bulk of the wedding preps (like bridal studio hunt, photographer etc) are done before that as I'm sure it will be a killer searching for bridal studios and interior designers at the same time. I'm glad I kept to this timeline, as ever since we got keys to our apartment, every weekend has been packed with house-related activities (space planning, looking and talking to ID and contractors). Weekends just flew and before i know it, I'm back at work. phew!

No comments:

Post a Comment