Tuesday, July 16, 2013

What's Up?

I know I've disappeared for a while. It has been quite a ride for the past few months. So much has happened and I feel like I'm in the middle of a drama serial. Will just focus on the good, and keep things positive. So here's the good that has happened!

  • confirmed bridal studio, AD photographer
  • bangkok trip
  • gown fitting for photo shoot
  • collected keys to our nest
My favourite from the above is gown fitting. it's so much fun, and you get to understand your body type and what works best for you. Yes it's good to research on the style of the gowns you like, but trust me, what you like may not be what you fit. I went with idea boards of the gowns I love and end up with a complete different type of gowns. My bridal studio told me straight away I'm not suitable for the gowns I like, but brought the gowns for me to try on anyway (probably so I can 死心) and true enough, they look horrible on me because of my big bum.

Here's on my idea board. I was really totally in love with these gowns but they just look horrible on me.





the kind that suits me:




realized there's a huge difference between heart-shaped or just "tube" top. wedding gowns seems to be one of those that chosen wisely, brings out the best in you. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment