Tuesday, November 26, 2013

VIP

Somehow, the old folks have a thing about sitting at the VIP table. I seriously cannot understand the big deal and what's the point of fighting for a seat at the VIP table. It's not as if you've strike a lottery, or get to live another 1000 years. Neither does it show you're really very important. Especially random relatives who are not even close to the couple. I mean, what's the problem with you? Are you really such a loser in life that you need to fight to sit at a VIP table just to make yourself feel important?

It's come to a point, where I really just want to let them have the whole table and hubba and I will go sit at some other tables with our friends and loved ones. I'm sure we'll be happier that way and feel alot more comfortable. Sure beats sitting at the VIP table (*rounds eyes*) with these random strangers we call relatives but really don't know them at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment