Friday, July 25, 2014

Zi Zai Vegetarian 自在斋 - Tampines



The husband and I frequents the outlet at Circuit road, and this is the first time we've visited the outlet at Tampines. This outlet is very refreshing, compared to the one at Circuit Road and Yishun. In fact, it somehow reminds me of Awfully Chocolate, or one of those hipster cafes that are popping up everywhere these days. As you can see, it is super crowded. This was during a Sunday evening, around 5+ 6?

The prices here are quite decent and very affordable. Mee Goreng at $4, Fried Rice at $3, pretty cheap I say! Here's a snap of the menu so you can see what they have.




Our favourite, must-eat dish at Zi Zai vegetarian is Roti Prata. Trust me. It's so good (as good as the good old ones by our indian friends!) and a must-order there. in fact, you'll notice that almost every table there has some roti prata on their table. Strangely, I notice quite a number of the vegetarian stalls here serves very good Roti Prata. I'll do a review of another of my favourite vegetarian outlet soon. 





'

Zi Zai Vegetarian Tampines outlet also sells bread. Since I'm baking my own these days, I didn't buy any. 

Overall, this is a good place to get some nice and cheap vegetarian food. Don't expect any service though. There's practically none. I still prefer my favourite auntie at Circuit road. :)

Zi Zai Vegetarian  自在斋
801 Tampines Avenue 4, 520801, Singapore
Opening Hours: Daily 8am – 10.45pm
+65 6781 1820



No comments:

Post a Comment