Monday, May 26, 2014

Qxpress - Slow Service and Liars!



I've rant about Qxpress before, and told myself never to buy anything from sellers who ship via Qxpress again. Well, I'm stupid, and decided to give Qxpress another chance and they decide to chut pattern again.

Above is my shipment history. It states item has been delivered on May 25, 2014 21:55:28 which is yesterday, on a Sunday night. My office is CLOSED, and on weekends, there's no way you can come up the office without a key so who did he delivered to? Our resident ghost? And what freaking signature is "Send"? Obviously some DIY stunt the delivery man pulled. Called Qxpress office, and again, the same bullshit that they will investigate and revert within 72 hours. So I have to wait another 3 days because of someone who's not doing his work properly? I asked to speak to the compaint department or manager, and she told me there's none. well, I'll think so since they don't even dare to put their contact details on the web. Have you wondered why Qxpress never indicate any email or hotline number to call to track parcels or enquiries? They know they will be bombed with so many angry customers demanding to know where's their parcels!

Seriously, not sent just indicate undelivered. don't be a big liar and said delivered when you obviously hasn't. 

Seriously, NO MORE QXPRESS! The lousiest shipping company ever!

And since I've received so many emails requesting for contact details of Qxpress, here it is. I got it from a seller when I filed for non-receipt.

(65)6434-8400. or send e-mail to sg_cs@u-rasia.com or charlyn@u-rasia.com


No comments:

Post a Comment