Monday, March 10, 2014

iHerb.com

I've decided to start on some supplements and went shopping on iHerb. Have heard lots of raves about this website especially on the price so decided to give it a try. The price is really a big pulling factor. Compared the prices from GNC, holland and barrett  and even Watsons etc and you'll find that the prices are really alot cheaper. Shipping is at $4 flat via Singpost so even if you're only buying 1 item it's still alright, but definitely more worth it to buy a few items at the same time or combine shipping with your friends! Am pleasantly surprised that shipping is super fast considering it's all the way from the US. I got my order within a week! :)



My parcel of supplements



My only complaint is the packing (or lack of). They basically just put the bottles in the box without any additional wrapping or protection. It's ok for the supplements I guess but I bought 2 bottles of sweeteners and they weren't closed tightly so they were leaking when they reach me and my whole parcel smelt of vanilla! =/

The big bottle you see in the picture above is Naturade, Total Soy, Meal Replacement, Chocolate and it taste really good. I'm so surprised it actually taste so yummy, and there's no chemical or artificial taste. I leave it in the office to replace my lunch sometimes, and so far, it's kept me filled. Occasionally, I'll need to get a wholemeal bread from the pantry but I guess that's alright. 

I've also gotten some multivitamins for the husband and myself, CoQ10, Gingko supplements, natural sweeteners. All these for less than $100 (including shipping). Super savings!

If you're thinking of ordering from iHerb, you can use rewards code SWN665 or  via URL http://www.iherb.com/?rcode=SWN665 to enjoy $5 - $10 off your first order. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment